Ways to give financially
Ardmore UMC uses a third party site called "Abundant" for our online giving. You can make a one-time gift or set up automatic recurring contributions.
Checks by Mail
Checks should be made out to Ardmore United Methodist Church. Be sure to include your name and return address on the envelope and use the following mailing address:
Ardmore United Methodist Church
630 S. Hawthorne Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Other ways to give financially
- Cash or checks during Sunday worship services
- Church office dropbox
- Bill Pay with your bank (consult your bank to set this up)
- Stocks and wills (consult your Financial Advisor)
- Charitable IRA gifts (consult your Financial Advisor)
Give by Text
To give by text message send "AUMCgives" to 73256 or scan the QR code below.
Tithes and gifts are tax deductible
Ardmore United Methodist Church is a 501(c) (3) organization. All contributions are tax deductible and contribution documentation is mailed annually.
What can I offer?
"As members of this congregation, will you faithfully participate in its ministries
by your prayers, your presence, your gifts, your service, and your witness?"
This question is asked of new members when they join the United Methodist Church. Each of these are valid ways to offer ourselves back to God for the building of God's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven:
- Prayers: by praying for mission and ministries of Ardmore UMC, its members, our community, the Church universal, and the world.
- Presence: Attending worship and showing up for siblings in Christ when they need your presence.
- Gifts: Gifts are broader than giving financially. You can offer food and clothing donations for "Our Father's Table" Food Pantry & Clothing Closet or share your gifts of music and hospitality by participating in our Worship Ministries.
- Service: Find out how to serve at Ardmore UMC.
- Witness: Tell people about how God is at work in your life!
How is God calling you to offer yourself today?